Thursday 8 February 2018

Valentine's Day

For all those people out there who do not have a special someone to celebrate Valentine's Day with, this is for you.
I stamped and white embossed the "Flora" background from Simon Says Stamp, then coloured it with Zig markers and Perfect Pearls in water. I cut the heart using a fri-die from CAS-ual Fridays stamps, and adhered the background and one of the layered hearts to a pink card base from my stash.  I stamped the sentiment from Altenew's "Label Love" using shadow ink in Bubblegum from Hero Arts and adhered it using dimensional adhesive. A scattering of sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finished the card.
I will be sharing this at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge for their "It must be love" challenge. 
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-must-love/
Thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. I really love how you watercolored the resist. Super beautiful design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your use of color is wonderful. Love how you cut out the heart, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.